This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Horses are Hayless Again


  On my way to work yesterday I saw the horses down the road were out of hay.  They still didn't have hay last night.  Again, on my way to work this morning I checked them and they still had no hay.  They aren't thin...but they certainly aren't healthy or cared for.

  That's two days with no hay, and we had a crazy blizzard last night. Ughhh.  Time to call the SPCA again. :(  This picture in no way shows the state of this property....the barbed wire fences and junk everywhere is to the left.  I hate these people.


9 comments:

  1. Sounds like half my neighbors.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. With winter fuzzies the true bmi of these horses sadly won't be obvious. I hope the SPCA can help do more than give another warning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So frustrating. I feel bad for those horses and hope the owners get their act together pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for reporting. Many people wouldn't. I don't understand people sometimes, sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrible situation - and sorry you have to witness it. Hopefully thing improve soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh. I hate those people too. So much hate.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...