This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Nuthin' But A Dirty ol' Snowman Happening


  You can see from the pictures...not much happening here.  It snowed today...and it stayed on the ground.  It's still cold.  The snow is melting in the slowest possible way.  I might be going a little insane if I can't get riding more soon.

  Nicoles brother took the opportunity to build a snowman here.  After Dirk had a little grooming, we went over to investigate.


that is Canadian sexy horse gear right there...you can't find that shit at Dover..Kentucky Wildcats reppin'

you wanna piece of me?

such a suck now!

what, no nose??


  That was actually snowman #2, Ozzy saw the first one, darted out of the barn and destroyed him in about 2 seconds flat.

Winter, you can get the hell out anytime now.  Anyone down South want to get married so I can move?  Hanging on by a thread...signed frozen and alone in Canada.


15 comments:

  1. Dirk is getting so big!
    Hope the snow disappears soon (sorrynotsorry snowman)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Beka's ok with it I'm up for another wife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a good catch...have my own hobbies...make a good living, and you can use my free health care in Canada when you need it ;) hahaha

      Delete
  3. aww boo snow!! the forecast for tomorrow is calling for snow here in MARYLAND... so even being south of the mason dixon line isn't quite enough to be considered safe. anyway good luck and hope it dries up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys still have snow?!!

    I'm in BC and we have NOTHING on the ground anymore. Of course, it's pouring rain though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer! But Dirk and his buddy are super cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nike roshe run australia Although I nike roshe run australia have never met you, but I have heard that you, lad really handsome ah. Director nike roshe run australia laughed and then took cheap sat on the nike roshe run sale sofa. I do not know what happened to me Zhaosuo Chang. nike roshe run australia cheap do not cheap nike roshe run shoes want polite with him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you and the herd are doing well - i miss your updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool, we dont get snow here in Australia where I live so its a novelty for me! I guess it must get annoying being that cold all the time!
    www.brunetteinbreeches.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked this post. You look so cute tn those pictures. I hope you are going to have fun this winter too. Keep sharing!!!!!
    Luna

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...