This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy Birthday Pan Am Penny!


 Yesterday was Penny's 9th Birthday!  She is such a young girl to have accomplished so much.  To celebrate, Nicole and I went for a little ride around the property.  We had a few warm days and some good melting, but then it froze over night.  It warmed up a bit again but the footing in the ring was a little hard still so we ventured off for a ride down the driveway.


  Penny has been absolutely fabulous since she is back into work.  She feels so much happier and like a whole new horse.  I think removing that tooth has made a world of difference.  She is happily accepting the bridle and relaxing - which was basically mission impossible before.  Maybe she just likes her fancy new bridle from Perfect Sit of Sweden.  Who can blame her, they are just that nice!





I see grass... :)



  Oliver continues to be the easiest horse I have ever started.  Meaning, I have ridden him once, and Nicole has ridden him a few times.  He just trucks along like he has been doing it his whole life.  He is starting to understand the concept of leg and doing walk-halt transitions.  Nicole does such a great job just staying quiet and letting him figure things out.  She is a really talented young rider.


  So Happy Birthday Penny, I love you SO much!  Looking forward to many more Birthdays together.  Also a Happy Birthday to my husband Jesse.  Still makes me laugh they share a Birthday.




A video posted by jealoushe (@jealoushe) on

14 comments:

  1. Glad she seems happier in this new year! Happy birthday Penny L)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Penny! I didn't realize she was still such a youngster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Penny! Such a talented girl she is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birfday to J & PAP ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Penny and Hubby! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chestnut mares...rule the world! Happy birthday to Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy (very belated) birthday Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nike air jordan 5 retro sale I did steal a purse, nike air jordan 5 retro sale but cheap, those good things you do I have to tell you a piece of it. cheap laugh nike air jordan 5 retro sale Gouzi thief said, you air jordan 5 uk just said that despite that you have no evidence, just that good. But I tell you, nike air jordan 5 retro sale if cheap nike air jordan 5 shoes you were to put out, I guarantee you no peace in the thirteenth street. Saying to the back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great for about a couple months. Save your money because the non stick just does not hold up. Everything is sticking and burning to the surface even on lower heat. Were not impressed at all. Just more Chinese junk.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...