This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Dressage and Hunt Coat For Sale


  I have two gorgeous high end show jackets for sale so I thought I would spread the word here also in case you know anyone looking!

 First is my Diana Pikeur Dressage coat. Black.  Size 8L - (Ladies small, long).  Very nice fit, classy, breathable.  I love this jacket!  Only selling because I am going to with my Navy ensemble. Retails over $400 new.  Asking $175 Cnd.  Can ship for $15.






 Second is my Grand Prix Hunt Coat.  Size 10 (Ladies small). !00% lightweight wool.  Steel grey with baby blue piping.  This jacket is a must for "A" show competitors.  Retails over $400 new.  Asking $150 Cnd. Can ship for $15.  Love this coat to death but sadly (?) my boobs grew and it's just a bit tight through the chest!






  Make an offer on either, they are just sitting around being wasted.

13 comments:

  1. Lol, sadly? I love my navy Pikeur, yay navy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty coats! Wish I actually had a reason to own the grey one... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hunter jacket is TO DIE FOR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... i like both of these a lot... hmmm the temptation! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful jackets, best of luck to whoever snaps them up. They'll be looking super sharp ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yet if your health plan excludes vision care, cheap ted baker dresses  you’ve spent years at the mercy of a $64 billion industry characterized by 500- percent markups. This has begun to change over the last few years. A knowledge-is-power, ted baker dresses sale power-to-the- people, Web-driven DIY wave is rocking the optical industry’s very foundations. Dozens of companies now sell prescription glasses online, ted baker outlet  frames and lenses included, for as little as $7.95.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty coats! it looks very awesome. For more details you can visit: http://celebritiesleatherjackets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty coats! it looks very awesome. For more details you can visit: http://celebritiesleatherjackets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cheap, nike air jordan 5 retro sale you really fuckin shame, I even told you mix loss, air jordan 5 uk did not think you were such a thing. air jordan 5 uk I was arrested I keep quiet in the market stall selling vegetables ah. cheap nike air jordan 5 shoes cheap to say very sincerely, cheap, air jordan 5 uk immediately realized that what is right What is wrong, I would have air jordan 5 uk repentant and now thief condemning even more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know it's been a year but do you still have the Pikeur jacket for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know it's been a year but do you still have the Pikeur jacket for sale.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...