This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Sinew X 30 Day Trial for Eventing Nation


  Something fun has come along for Penny and I.  A while back Eventing Nation requested bloggers to do a 30 day trial of Omega Alpha's product Sinew X.  As a satisfied customer of Omega Alpha in the past I was eager to get a chance at this.  I submitted an application and about a month later was advised that we were chosen to participate in the blogger product trial review! Woot!



  Tonight my 30 day supply came, along with a a sweet new syringe (you can never have too many of these!) and a cute Omega Alpha hat.  Wow, I'm really impressed already with the customer service!

  Sinew X is a joint, ligament, and muscle supplement.  I won't pretend to know the scientific details but here are the active ingredients;



 Looking forward to this trial and to see if this product helps Pan Am Penny feel her best.  This cold, stiffening winter is just the time I would like to see some results.  Follow along on Eventing Nation if you want to learn more, I will keep you posted once our updates are up!




8 comments:

  1. Happy reviewing - hope PanAm Penny feels tip top and ready to attack 2015 in a month ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice - will be curious to hear what you think of the product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting, I'm curious to see the results :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be interested in hearing the results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always that about putting B on something for the winter now that we're more active, just got get back into the Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting in! I'm interested to see how this works for you. Did they give a price point if you'd like to continue on it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sedat Meric, 25, was found guilty of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life at the Old Bailey in London. Timberland Outlet online In the video, Meric is seen drawing a pistol from a pocket of his hooded jacket then firing into the West Green Pool Bar in May this year. As he trots away, the police officer approaches and there is an exchange of fire which continues down a car-lined side street. Timberland Sale Meric eventually ran out of bullets and surrendered. Giving evidence from behind a screen, the officer, identified as NC32, gave a detailed description of what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ray ban sunglasses outlet australia cheap cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses round the cheap, head to reveal a treacherous smile, and then they began to wail. That moment, the car pulled up, the ray ban sunglasses sale australia woman was hit by a car out, I was ray ban sunglasses outlet australia stunned at the time, how do you say I should ah. cheap asked. cheap good-natured, of course you did not cheap ray ban sunglasses australia hesitate when he said to the police.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...