This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A Chilly Christmas Surprise


  A few weeks before Christmas I adopted three Guinea Pigs that needed a home ASAP.  I love Guinea Pigs.  I have blogged about them a lot in the past, but at the time I only had one - Louis, whom I've had for about 4 years now.  These three included 2 girls and a boy, complete with cage and all accessories.  The boy was separated from the girls and they were very friendly.  The friendliest I have owned, which is a really nice treat.

  They are very talkative, come over and want pets, take food right from you and don't scurry off.  Just the cutest things.  On Boxing Day I went out to the garage where they live (it's heated) to feed them and have a little cuddle, and noticed something strange in the girls cage.

  Upon closer observation, I noticed this not so tiny, adorable, cutest ever little baby Guinea pig!!!  Casper (the flat haired white one) must have been pregnant and thus why they wanted to re home them so quickly :(  Ugh, people.  At the very least they were already separated so I guess that was good of them.  The other fluffy white one, Major Bed Head is the sister I think.  They both take turns taking care of the baby.  The cutest little surprise Christmas baby there ever was!

  Chilly.



  Look at this baby.  2 days old, and so big and cute already!!

And just for kicks...Mojo update pic :)


  

17 comments:

  1. Awwwww! So adorable! I have rabbits but I always guinea pigs were the coolest. So happy they found their way to you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! Love the baby guinea pig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never realised how talkative guinea pigs were till a friend got some - amazingly cute baby. Yay for another golden youngster to keep Dirk company ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow they must grow shockingly quick - i would have guessed they came out bald with closed eyes... in any case - super cute and what a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww GPs are fun. We used to have some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are adorable. Mom always wanted one of those
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah Mojo!
    That is a really big baby, and very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I kind of want a guinea pig again...Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable! I love GP but they require so much more space than I realized. I also love listening to them talk, especially when they hear a bag rattling LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy cuteness! I like when they squeak and grunt for attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is the cutest baby ever!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How did I miss this post??? Congrats on the piggies, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. With Demandware’s cloud solution, it was able to move swiftly to air max pas cher reach new markets without compromising quality, launching ecommerce sites around the world over a two year period. “At the adidas Group, we are driven to continuously innovate to establish nike air max pas cher new benchmarks in everything we do. This not only applies to our products, but also to the ways consumers interact with our brands across every channel,” said Harm Ohlmeyer, 2015 nike air max pas cher SVP sales strategy and excellence for the adidas Group.

    ReplyDelete
  14. cheap ray ban sunglasses australia I used cheap ray ban sunglasses australia lightning speed rush to pick up the woman ran like crazy cheap ray ban sunglasses australia to the hospital, so my body have a ray ban sunglasses outlet australia scent. cheap secretly pinched the cold sweat, the heart he really is smart, managed to lie finished. But your body how no blood. cheap ray ban sunglasses australia ray ban aviator sunglasses sale cheap is not a fool, do not think of where to be hit by a car without bloodshed.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...