This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Haynet Equestrian Blogger of the Year



  I have been a member of the Haynets' Equestrian Blogging site since the very beginning.  For those who aren't familiar with it, it is a Social Media site - where TONNES of horse blogs from all over the world are shared, and featured.  There are thousands of members now, and the topics of their equestrian blogs range from showing Icelandic ponies, to showjumpers, to those who keep horses at home and just starting out.  They feature blogs weekly and are very supportive.  There is also a horse care forum on the site.

 That being said, once a year they award the title of Equestrian Blogger of the Year.  This year there are 12 nominations, and I am surprised and thrilled that A Filly's Best Friend was chosen.  If you visit Haynet, you can see the list of bloggers nominated, and visit their blogs

 I would be honored to have your vote if you enjoy reading my blog.  Bragging rights and a nice hoodie from Haynet are on the line.

 Click here to be directed to the voting site.  I believe you can vote multiple times.

 Thanks for sticking around :) 

and just for kicks..... ;)



12 comments:

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...