This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wordless Wednesday Photo Dump




Dirk showing how nicely he stands for baths


Penny trying out her new dressage saddle!!

Ozzy got a part time job with Uber

William is back in action - looking rather sausage like

Liam is all grown up - at my moms here


back riding this red beast!!




10 comments:

  1. What great pics! I love horses. I wish I could have grown up with them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw cute! lot the dogs in costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the costumes! So cute!! Great photos of some very happy animals :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed the photo dump, you can dump on us anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful shots. Made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stop with the cute dog costumes!!! Adorable overload!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trick or treat. Why aren't those horsies dress up
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...