This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Please Jingle For Mia



 GUYS.  This weekend was a nightmare.  I can't believe I am even typing this as I am but I really don't know what else to do other than ask for positive vibes sent our way.  Yesterday Jessica took Mia to an unsanctioned event at Touch A Rainbow.  I was not there...recovering from my event on Saturday.

 Jess and Mia had a fall on cross and Mia ran off.  That was yesterday at 11:30 am.  Jessica stayed to search for her until 9pm and has returned again this morning.  Word has been spread on FB, Twitter, and now here.


 She is lost in the woods, with all her tack on, about 2 hours from home.  There is a search party out now looking for her.  I am asking for positive vibes to help bring Mia home.  We are all worried sick.


Please come home Mia!  Keep her in your thoughts.


24 comments:

  1. Oh no. That is one of my worst fears. Sending positive thoughts your way. I seriously hope she is found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of thoughts and prayers, so very scary :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO. Oh, I'm so sorry, that is absolutely my #1 nightmare. I'll be thinking of Mia, I so hope you find her soon. I helped search for a friend's horse earlier this summer, it was so scary but with a good ending. One man at that event told us he's searched for a lot of loose horses over the years and he's never lost one. I hope that holds true for Mia as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. my. gosh. So many prayers coming Mia's way<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrifying! I hope she's found quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG. Your poor friend! I'm so sorry and sending all the jingles I can from Texas. I can't even imagine how she must be feeling right now. Come home Mia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So scary! That has happened to a friend and I, and it was terrifying. I totally sympathize! Good luck and good vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. : ( Hoping she comes home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh!! I saw this on Insta but didn't realize who it was!! Sending positive thoughts your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending positive vibes and thoughts. What a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my god :( Sending good vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jingles, hugs, and prayers that Mia comes home safe and sound

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yikes, that is scary! Come home Mia!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness! All our feets are crossed for Mia's safe return
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  15. How horrible. I hope they've found her by now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope she gets found shortly! That's awful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Terrible! Hope Mia is found quickly and that she is safe. Please keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sending good vibes...I fell off on a trail ride once and my horse ran off. Found her in a few hours, but it was the worst feeling...I can only imagine what this must feel like

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sending you a ton of positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  20. SO scary! Jingles and positive thoughts headed your friends way...

    ReplyDelete
  21. So horrible!! That happened to a buddy of mine, her horse dumped her near the trailhead and galloped off with all his tack. They found him something like 48 hours later, tangled in barbed wire and mad as a hornet. He was thankfully ok!

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh i'm so sorry - my thoughts are definitely with you and Mia :(

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness, I hope she is found quickly and she is unharmed. Sending good thoughts to you, Mia, and everyone involved. Please let us know when she is found!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...