This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Mia is Found!



  Thank you so much everyone for your kind thoughts and positive vibes - they certainly worked.  Mia was found mid afternoon yesterday.  No worse for the wear, just missing her bridle and one stirrup.  

 I am so relieved to have this little horse back.  I never want to go through anything like this again!

  She even made it onto our newest Eventing Blog in Ontario - Eventing Connect.  Check out the story here!

Hug your ponies people!

5 comments:

  1. WHEW!!! Wow, I was thinking about her a lot the last few days. SO SO SO glad to see this update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a relief - glad she's home and ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so glad she was found! What a relief!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...