This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Friday, August 29, 2014

My Handsome Dude


  These are photos from the hunter show Parker and I did a few weeks ago, purchased from Scourse Photography.  I don't know what it is but does this horse just scream "hunter"?  At the very least, he is a very handsome boy.  Hard to believe he was just a race track reject. Love my big brown pone.



7 comments:

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...