This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Little Liam Update




  Not so little anymore.  Since I have brought home the golden baby, I needed to make room at home.  Liam had gone to my moms for the summer as he did last year.  My mom has started working with him on the ground and on the lunge.  He was already backed by myself this winter.  Since he is just 3, he still has a lot of time to just chill out being a horse, taking things easy.

  My mom has decided to take him on as a project - and he will now stay with her permanently.  That doesn't mean he won't have a future in eventing.  He may, or he may become a dressage superstar just like Ace.  I think my mom and Liam will have a lot of fun together.  Here are some recent shots of him...quite the lad now!  Fresh after his bath....


approx 16.2+ now at 3...

just love his colouring!

7 comments:

  1. Wowza, what a big Appy, haha! He's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16.2 at 3? That's a big baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...no one believes me till they stand next to him!

      Delete
  3. Always a fan of the loud colored Appaloosas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! he's big for an appaloosa... great colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...