This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

LA Woman



  I am officially an LA woman.  A resident and popular LA man has told me this so I am going with it.  We had an absolutely amazing time in California.  Would have liked to stay a little longer, but I'm not going to complain about a free trip!  We had the most amazing hotel, a driver at our call, and we didn't have to pay for a single drink for our entire trip.  Let's just say...some epic adventures were had.




Santa Monica

Hotel California

night view from our hotel

the other view from our room

this is our hotel pool/bar


need to go here

day view from our hotel
Venice beach
  Until next time, California.

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! But you can't take the farm girl out of you just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's the famous Hotel California! :P Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Glad you got to see ALL those sights at Venice Beach
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!! Glad you had a great time.. free trip?! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Santa Monica! Glad you had a good time. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...