This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Monday, May 12, 2014

CALIFORNIA LOVE



  Caps locks because I am excited.  Major excite.

Alayne and I are getting to go for a weekend in Los Angeles, California.  For real, all expenses paid.  Don't ask how this happened, but it did.  I am spo excited I can't even begin to describe.  I have wanted to go to California MY WHOLE FRIGGIN life.  As you may or may not know I once had dreams of moving to LA and pursuing my acting career.  Hollywood was in my dreams for many years, until I realized how horrible the industry was and I am happy I never went down that road.

 Regardless, the time has finally come for me to meet Los Angeles.  We are staying right on the Sunset strip and I have read rave reviews about our hotel.  We are only there for 2 nights so not a lot of time, but I don't really plan on sleeping anyways.  

  Just 11 days away.  Any tips from those who have been?

 Woot!

11 comments:

  1. I would love to meet you but LA is 6 hours away lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well if you want a crazy Canadian party you know where to find me heheh

      Delete
  2. Really cool! I haven't been to La but I think there is lots of traffic after work gets out around 5. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy it! My parents lived in LA for about 1.5 years before moving to Newport Beach which is about 60 miles outside of it... Maybe 40 I get confused. If you like shopping there are some awesome outlets (i save my shopping for when I'm visiting my parents!)

    Not sure what to recommend as I didn't do a ton of exploring. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh come to Nor Cal!! There are like 5 of us you could meet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is so much to see. Plan ahead. One thing, if you visit the Hollywood walk of fame by Gromans Chinese theatre leave before it gets dark. You have to see Venice beach and Rodeo Drive
    Lily and Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo! Never been to SoCal, but I hear it's wonderful there. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun in LA. I was born and raised in the area. Biggest tip I can give you is you will need to rent a car to get anywhere and yes, there is always traffic. Enjoy the culinary delights the city has to offer. If you like burgers, you absolutely MUST visit In n Out Burgers. If you like sushi, have some while there. Hit Venice Beach and 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica. As well as the Santa Monica Pier. If you're into that sort of thing, Universal Studios is fun. Feel free to contact me privately if you need more ideas.
    -Sylvie

    ReplyDelete


  8. A licensed Loan Lender, We offer Affordable Loan at 3% interest rate available for local and international borrowers, Are you seriously interested in getting a genuine Loan without stress? Do you need this Loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more details via:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

    (1)Full Name:
    (2)Country:
    (3)State:
    (4)Address:
    (5)Sex:
    (6)Occupation:
    (7)Amount needed:
    (8)Loan duration:
    (9)Loan purpose:
    (10)Telephone

    Email Us:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...