This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

William's Entered at Woodwinds


  The first horse trial of the year in Ontario is Woodwind Horse Trials.  This Sunday I have entered William in his first ever event.  We are set to do the Pre-Entry level (2'6).  Is he ready?  Are we ready as a team?  I am not %100 confident but at the very least we can trot all the fences.  I know we can lay down a good score on that dressage test so that stress is out of the way.  He's been under saddle almost 3 years now so I should hope he is well prepared.  Now to just introduce him to a 3 hour trailer ride and the 3 best phases in equestrian sport!

 Here is last years Pre Entry course...so adorable!










{ This post is day 23, letter W of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.  
Posts are theme based on the corresponding alphabet letter, starting with A on April 1st.  
Sundays are skipped. 
 The last blog post should finish the challenge on the 30th of April 2014. 

 If you would like to learn more about the A to Z Challenge, please visit this site.  }



4 comments:

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...