This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Vacation


ok this was Rolex but still - Alayne and I in the Evention epic selfie

  Today was my first day back at work and I have a Kentucky hangover.  I am just in love with that place.  Here are some things we did that weren't Rolex :)  

Beautiful broodie
downtown Lexington - khaki tow
Keeneland training track














{ This post is day 22, letter V of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.  
Posts are theme based on the corresponding alphabet letter, starting with A on April 1st.  
Sundays are skipped. 
 The last blog post should finish the challenge on the 30th of April 2014. 
 If you would like to learn more about the A to Z Challenge, please visit this site.  }



3 comments:

  1. I do believe the place I love the most in KY is Keeneland. Such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you made good use of your time in Lexington. Looks very intreresting.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...