This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Unbelievable Cuteness - Dogs of Rolex



  One of my favourite things about Rolex is the array of beautiful dogs that can be seen - especially on cross country day.  I took a good bit of photos of all the dogs I liked.  Hope you enjoy them :)



























{ This post is day 21, letter U of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.  
Posts are theme based on the corresponding alphabet letter, starting with A on April 1st.  
Sundays are skipped. 
 The last blog post should finish the challenge on the 30th of April 2014. 
 If you would like to learn more about the A to Z Challenge, please visit this site.  }





9 comments:

  1. Love all the dogs! I didn't see the short haired collie but I wish I had and of course the shelties are always my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Collie! Such a beauty :)

      Delete
  2. We really enjoy seeing all kinds of doggies
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I just love it! I didn't see a single Frenchie though :(

      Delete
  3. Aw I think the Samoyed is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly - the face is to die for!

      Delete
  4. Ryker gives this a Paws UP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Love the variety!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all, but I think the white fluffy dog is the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...