This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Rolex Kentucky Three Day Event - Take 2


Boyd Martin
  Wednesday night will commence our epic road trip down to Lexington KY for the second year in a row.  Alayne and I, along with her student and friend Ellie are driving down to make it in time for some dressage on Thursday.  

  The car is cleaned, oiled, and dieseled up.
  The Rolex shopping list has been growing for some time.
  Maps are printed and ready to take us to Kentucky.
  Restaurants that serve booze have been scouted.
  My yearly failing guess entry to EN to guess the winner has been sent.
  Rain boots have been purchased.

Cdn Kendal Lehari

Peter Akins and Run Henny Run

Mary King

Buck Davidson

 Now, we just need one more day to pass then we are on our way!  Hoping to meet many bloggers there this year.  If you are going, I have started a hidden Facebook group called Rolex Blogger Meet up.  Add me on Facebook (Me) and I will add you, then we can all try and co-ordinate where to meet!  Link to FB group.

{ This post is day 18, letter R of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.  
Posts are theme based on the corresponding alphabet letter, starting with A on April 1st.  
Sundays are skipped. 
 The last blog post should finish the challenge on the 30th of April 2014. 
 If you would like to learn more about the A to Z Challenge, please visit this site.  }



5 comments:

  1. what beautiful animals you have. how lucky you are! Rolex. ahhahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just looks dangerous to me! Be careful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...