This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - OHTA Events Entry Fee Chart


 There is a little venting session happening about the entry fees for Ontario events this year.  I *may* have started this vent.  Some awesome forum poster made this spread sheet to compare prices across the Province and levels.  Personally I think anything over $150 for PE and Entry is robbery.  What do you think?  


Levels go PE-Intermediate

8 comments:

  1. I think shoes know we are fools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how to compare eventing fees for hunter/jumper . At our local circuit I pay $18/class so a division runs around $110 including a more expensive warmup and there are also fees for gounds, etc. For a multiple day show people usually do more than one division.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, do they want it so only the rich can enter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure how to compare this to the fees here in the states. Beginner Novice/Novice run anywhere from $120-$195 with the average around $150.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's why I'm not enthused about eventing. :-/ Entry fees are high, plus my area isn't very accessible, so lots of driving for one shot at a ribbon? I just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...the prizes suck in our area too. This doesn't include HST, ambulance fees, or levies. UGH

      Delete
  6. If only money grew on trees! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...