This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Blog Hop: What's In Your Name?






  I am participating in another Blog Hop hosted by the lovely Viva Carlos.


 This time around, we are exploring; What is the story behind your blogname/url?


 I started this blog at the end of 2008.  I discovered blogging and was instantly hooked - on both the writing and the following of other blogs.  I originally wrote a lot on my dogs, my hate for back yard breeding and some about my ponies.  I also blogged a lot on being young, single, and working full time.  I wanted a name that would fit both my loves - dogs and horses - and still include myself.  I write a lot about my life and personal outlook on situations that occur.  By my side through these times I have always had my dogs and horses and to get my through.  Man's best friend right?  Plus, as a writer, I love a good play on words.


 The title refers to myself as the "Filly", and the ponies and K9s, are my best friends.  Together we concur the world, and share it with the blogosphere. 



Schaeffer, the star of my blog in the early years



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, he was a great dog. One I will never forget.

      Delete
  2. It's a great name, encompassing the things you love.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...