This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

7 Deadly Sins Blog Hop - Hosted by Viva Carlos




  In honour of Fat Tuesday, Viva Carlos is hosting a 7 Deadly Sins Blog Hop!  Since it's nothing but a snowy frigid mess outside, I thought I would join in.

 Pride
Seven great things/strengths in your riding life

  1. Dedication
  2. Ambition
  3. Friendships
  4. Sharing the love with my mom
  5. Ability to learn
  6. Fearlessness
  7. Knowledge - years of Pony Club



Envy
Seven things you lack or covet for you or your horse

  1. Longer legs for better riding
  2. Master dressage skills
  3. More money - for showing and lessons
  4. A horsebox
  5. A Back on Track rug
  6. A new dressage saddle
  7. A full set of show jumps



Wrath
Seven things that make you angry

  1. WINTER
  2. When fellow riders complain about their lack of success, but don't take lessons or work hard
  3. When I make a stupid mistake I should know better not to.
  4. Rails in stadium...ugh!
  5. People who can't load their horses - but also don't want help
  6. Missing out on shows because of brokeness
  7. Lame or sick ponies


Sloth
Seven things you lack to do or cut corners on

  1. Clean tack every ride
  2. Keep manes tidy in the winter
  3. Wash my winter blankets
  4. Keep a training journal
  5. Follow a budget
  6. Calling the vet - for major emergencies only
  7. Get enough sleep


Greed
Seven most expensive things for you and your horse

  1. The farm
  2. Devoucoux Biarritz Monoflap X Country saddle
  3. Premiere Equine Cross Country boots
  4. GPA Speed Air helmet
  5. A collection of Ecogold pads
  6. Chiro/Acupressure sessions
  7. Dressage Lessons (yes, they are THAT expensive ;) )


Gluttony
Seven guilty pleasures or favorite items

  1. My farm
  2. Horse showing with friends
  3. Having 4 horses
  4. Beach Gallops
  5. Cross Country Schooling
  6. Matching Cross Country gear
  7. Ribbons


Lust
Seven things you love about horses and riding

  1. Friendships
  2. The bond with my horses
  3. The drive it gives me
  4. Horse smells
  5. The workout
  6. The purpose in life
  7. Competing

get the InLinkz code

10 comments:

  1. I bet more money is going to be on everyone's list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would imagine so! Make it rain!! haha

      Delete
  2. The farm would be a top xpense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a monthly drain of my bank account ...lol

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Life is not complete without these!

      Delete
  4. What a fun blog hop . . . we all suffer the 7 deadly signs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to teach Miss Grace to self-load! Come help me, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...