This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - A Few Pics From My Past Eventers Pt 2



  Pt 1 here.

My first pony, my very first show.  Ballin'


Westie and I rockin


My second pony - super pony Snapple!

Eventing at Hawkridge - possibly the best event of all time.

My moms old Appy Jewlie eventing Pre Training

Snapple and I at Pony Club D rally.

she could JUMP!

yes, my helmet cover has a mane on it :)

6 comments:

  1. Love all the red. :) And the picture of you and Westie is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop the presses, I want a mane faux hawk helmet cover NOW!!!! These photos are awesome and must be so important for your memory keeping soul..love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these old pictures! You look like such a little spitfire, ha.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...