This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Share Your Barn Blog Hop!

  
  I am joining in on the fun of sharing some pictures of my barn.  It's making me miss the summer even more.  I can't wait to see green pastures and pretty flowers once again!  Without further ado, here is my little piece of paradise;


1.  A view of your barn:


Archie modeling the back side.




Out Parkers window


the shelter on the side


other shelter out the back side

2.   Your horses living space;

Williams stall with look out window.


sacrifice paddock with large shelter, the view out of Williams stall.


small second shelter which seconds as a clown car.  View out of Pennys stall.


Pennys stall (was Archies')


Williams stall, now have racing gates.

their 7 acres of pasture

3.  In the tackroom;


I have two huge tack lockers for now. This is from when I first moved in, they have been organized since! In the future the tack room will be finished.

4.  Where you ride;



my beautiful sand ring!


also, the mini cross course!

6.  Your favorite feature;

the many rainbows,

and killer skies...

in my own backyard.








I also love the proximity to my friends and family but it is hard to show in photos.


{This is a "Show us Your Barn" Blog Hop!  Hosted by  Ashley at The Process of Learning and Sprinkler Bandits!}



17 comments:

  1. Lovely!!! I want to come live there! I'll clean and feed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha lots of room! Only down side is the shitty winter here!

      Delete
  2. I love your split rail fences!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your place looks so lovely and I'm so jealous you have a mini-cross country course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty sweet, we have 4 levels now. Building two more this summer!

      Delete
  4. That's your personal barn? Wow, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...we were extremely lucky and found an absolute turn key small farm in our price range - previous owners were hard core reiners and went all out!

      Delete
  5. You have such a nice set-up! Love the rainbows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rainbows rock! I don't know what it is but there are double rainbows at least once a month at my barn, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice place! Love the mini cross country course and all the rainbow picts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you peruse the buildings above, choose one that best fits your style, and take into consideration what you will be storing in it.

    buy a storage shed in nc

    ReplyDelete
  9. Painfully jealous! So wonderful to have your own barn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe all the rainbows!!! It's completely beautiful. Will add and follow you from now on!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...