This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Out For A Rip


  While you enjoyed your fancy high school proms, senior photos, and gossiped about celebrities....I had a whole other experience in high school.  I lived in the city as a young girl and relocated to Napanee (boonies) when I was starting highschool.  I didn't have the high school experience you see in movies like "She's All That" and "Can't Hardly Wait".  No, I had this...

  These guys are from my high school.  Watch and enjoy, some great Canadian rippin'.  

Were your high school friends the type to go out for a rip?



  Love me some good ol Canadian talent :)

3 comments:

  1. I can relate...but I love living in the boonies, I wouldn't have wanted to grow up anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same...love me some boys in plaid shirts haha

      Delete
  2. Nothing wrong with the boonies. Well, maybe in high school. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...