This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Dressage Complete

  Alayne had a good test on Cayden, the best she's had this year she thinks.  She is warming up for cross as we speak!

  

  Wish I could say the same for Penny and I lol.  We had an ok warm up but there was a horse that kept running up our ass and it unsettled her.  There were some nice moments though and I was overall pleased with my mare.  We go cross at 1:30.

 Off to watch Alayne jump ALL THE THINGS!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...