This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Day on the Farm


It's a dogs life!

 Saturday was the first day in ages that I made no plans, no horse shows, no nothing.  I wanted to get a lot of things done on the farm and I did just that, and managed to ride two of the horses before the sun went down.

 I wanted to tidy up my jump field, clear the fence line and cut the grass.

before



Farm girl view


I used our drag to drag the horses sacrifice paddock that hasn't been doing too well this year with all the rain.


All nice and dragged...with little goaties watching nearby.


Archie must supervise.


Weedwhacking needed around this fence line...


I took a break to throw the horses some hay.  They are on night turn out for the summer.


Merlin didn't even bother to get up.


William says "Get back to work!"


  The finished product...ahh my lovely jump field.

  Just another lovely Saturday on the farm!


9 comments:

  1. I have left an award for you on my blog :) Head over there to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Your dogs are adorb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The happy dog faces made my afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award already as I can tell, but I nominated you too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Merlin laying down eating his hay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great day :-) i just love your dogs!!
    Lol at Merlin not getting up to eat his hay.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...