This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tough Hound All Sport Collar - Product Review


  I was contacted by the nice people at the Dog Bark Collar Store to do a product review of the Tough Hound Dog Collar.  I checked out their website which is clear and easy to navigate and jumped at the chance to try out this collar.

 I saw the collar had the dogs name and contact information engraved into the stainless steel area and thought it would be ideal for Ozzy who didn't yet have a name tag and I usually allow to run free on the farm.

  A few weeks after I picked my colour and engraving details the collar arrived and I put it on Ozzy right away with excitement.  The nice blue colour looked dashing on him.  I instantly felt some relief knowing if he does ever wander off, his name, my phone number, and address are right there etched into the collar easy to see.





I look goooood

  After several weeks of wearing it, I realized this collar was going to survive for quite some time.  This is a major plus for Ozzy.  He is the toughest little dog I have ever met, and he is low to ground so his collars get dirty and destroyed very easily.  Since this collar is made with polycoated nylon webbing, it has yet to tear, fray, or stay dirty for very long.  It's the perfect collar for a farm dog like Ozzy.

 The size was right on, it was easy to fasten and easy to undo.  There is a large  loop to hook a leash on easily.  Ozzy has already received several compliments on this collar.

 My only offer of improvement would be to either make a keeper for the extra length, or shorten the extra length.  I am just going to cut mine off so it looks neater and is less weight.  The collar is heavier than your average collar, but for a little ox like Ozzy I think that is OK.

 Overall I give the Tough Hound Collar two paws up!  I think will be getting two more for Broo and Bentley in the future so they can look as dashing as Ozzy.  :)


{ This post is day 20, letter T of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.  
Posts are theme based on the corresponding alphabet letter, starting with A on April 1st.  
Sundays are skipped. 
 The last blog post should finish the challenge on the 30th of April 2013. 
 If you would like to learn more about the A to Z Challenge, please visit this site.  }


6 comments:

  1. hmm interesting.. our dogs always lose the tags so this is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a nice sturdy collar and I love the color choice for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a great collar! The only thing that I'd hesitate about is the metal plate on it. I had a collar like that one Shyla for a while but the metal was very uncomfortable when she snuggled with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NASCAR Licensed Sports Direct is a highly searchable directory of licensed sports products companies in North America, companies that have been licensed by various sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NCAA, MLS, Nascar, NFLPA, MLBPA, NHLPA and others). There is nothing on the internet that comes close to this resource. And best of all, it's free for you to use!!! So please take advantage of this resource and "Search Away".

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s really an amazing blog about Wrist elbow splints product. I really like the features of this product. Thanks for sharing with us great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Bringing home a new dog, whether it’s a puppy or an adult, is like bringing home a new baby – you need to be prepared, and you need supplies. So, I was looking for articles on buying dpg accessories and then I came across yours inspiring read. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...