This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Eventing - Ten Things I Hate About You



Eventing - Ten Things I Hate About You

 I hate the way you stole my heart,

 and captivate my time,

 I hate the way you drain my bank,

 I hate to sign entry checks blank,

 I hate the way I can't focus at work, always on my mind,

 I hate you so much it makes me crazy,

 it even makes me rhyme,

 I hate the way you make me ride so hard I could die,

 I hate the way you make me fly,

 I hate the way you make me laugh,

 Even worse when you make me cry,

 I hate it when you aren't around,

 Because I can't afford to go South and this is the winter that will never end,

 But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you, 

not even close… not even a little bit…  not even at all. 

 Who am I kidding?  I LOVE EVENTING!

 Don't you? ;)





{ This post is day 5, letter E of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.  
Posts are theme based on the corresponding alphabet letter, starting with A on April 1st.  
Sundays are skipped. 
 The last blog post should finish the challenge on the 30th of April 2013. 
 If you would like to learn more about the A to Z Challenge, please visit this site.  }




5 comments:

  1. Love that movie, and cool eventing version! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, honest post! Pretty photos! Happy A-to-Z 2013! ~Angela, Whole Foods Living, http://www.wholefoodsliving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking a break from Between the Keys and stopping by to say hello as part of the 2013 A to Z Blogging Challenge. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...