This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Doggy Photo Shoot Addition


 My wonderful boarder Susan has rekindled her Photography business, and very kindly agreed to take some photos of the dogs for me, including some of the dog I am dog sitting - Scally, as a surprise for her owner (my co-worker).

 What can I say, they turned out beautifully.  Here are just a few from our doggie photoshoot!

 Please visit Susans' website Susan Dall Photography to see more of her great work.  You can "Like" her on Facebook too.

***All photos are Copyright protected - please do not use without permission***









13 comments:

  1. Those are really great photos! I always love using "old wood" as a backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful and beautiful photos, they look fantastic and gives the real feel of the dog and location.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof! Woof! Very nice LOVE the setting of the photo shoot. It's Valentine’s Day! Sending you Golden LOVE on Heart Day. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, wonderful shots! Love the rustic background, nice choice. You have a fun pack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just check out Susans sites, she is very talented. It is people like her that have inspired me to buy a decent camera and keep plugging away at it!
    ~S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!! It was such a treat and a natural spot in the barn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! Your friend really did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these shots. I think my favorite is the JRTs in the rafters - very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...