This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Friday, February 8, 2013

{This Moment} See Beautiful - Snow Dogs



  There is nothing more beautiful then an e-mail from your boss telling you to go home early.  A massive snow storm has hit us.  I think it has hit half of North America really.  I left work at 2pm and got home at 3:30.  What is normally a half hour commute took me 3 times as long.  I'm not complaining.  We had a beautifully Canadian Winter day today.  There was basically NO snow on the ground last night.   Now we have this.  It is still coming down.

 When I got home, my wonderful man was ploughing the driveway with our new Tractor!!!  You know you are officially a country girl when THIS thing excites you! (Check out that Canadian garb too).


  We are also dog-sitting my co workers dog - Scally.  She is a Golden Retriever/Rottweiler cross, though she just looks like a giant Black Lab!  She is massive!

 The dogs were having a blast in that snow.  A very beautiful moment.



secret - agent dog 

zoomies 
flying Benny hidden Broo broo




 Every second Friday, we participate in the {This Moment} See Beautiful Blog Hop hosted by the loveable Sugar The Golden Retriever.  Sugar is spreading beauty throughout the blogosphere, making take a step back and look for the beauty around us.  I hope you can join us!

 Have a beautiful weekend!


7 comments:

  1. Those are my favorite emails!!
    Love the snow photos! The dogs look like they are having a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Woof! LOVE it! One reason we came back to the midwest ... best winter ever. Snow zooomies are the best. Enjoy your SNOW and be safe. Happy This Moment See Beautiful Friday. Happy Seeing Beauty. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness is a dog in the snow!!!!! And, your photos captured that happiness and beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pictures are just one of the cutest things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dogs are so cute!!! Scally has the most beautiful eyes - stare into your soul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics of the dogs happy in the snow. It looks freezing but so fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when winter is like this! Days like these are what make me nostalgic for snow every year.

    P.S. Lovin' the new tractor. Kubota's are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...