This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Horse Shaming on Super Dog Sunday !


  The lovely Kate over at The Adventure of Lucy Blog is hosting a cute competition for those of us that love the "Dog Shaming" website.  

 Entrants are to enter their best "Horse Shaming" pic.  I entered Parker, eating wood....as he seems to do all day every day. Ugh....my poor fences!!




  You can vote for Parker and I to win by selecting "Bebe".  Or, if you prefer another one, vote for them :)

  I also want to wish everyone a Happy Superdog Sunday!  We are gearing up to head over to the parents for some delicious food, beer, and great company!

  P.S....make sure you have a FULL box of Kleenex for the new Budweiser Clydesdale Commercial.  Don't say I didn't warn you!

 Happy Footballing!








5 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! LOVE the BUD commercial ... made us miss Blaze. Will definitely miss him. Mmmm chewing wood, must have strong teeth. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. That commercial is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the curly tongue. What a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...