This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Friday, January 11, 2013

{This Moment} See Beautiful - Reminiscing Cuba


 Today we are participating in the {This Moment} See Beautiful hosted by Sugar The Golden Retriever.  Every second Friday of the month, we share something beautiful with our readers.

  
  I am sharing some beautiful images from my trips to Cuba.  Most of you have not been, nor are allowed to visit the absolutely magical island of Cuba. I can not express the love I share for this little country.  I have never been surrounded by so much beauty, as I am when I am in Cuba.  The landscape, the architecture,  the music, the warm sweet smell of the air, and most importantly, the people.

  I always feel a bit sad missing Cuba this time of year.  Today I will show you all a glimpse of how beautiful Cuba really is.  Please stop by Sugars blog and join the blog hop if you can.






Some beautiful architecture in Camaguey.








One hotel in Camaguey.






These beauties were in the old Spanish Palace.






Love the stained glasswork here.



A peacock roams free in this palace.



I believe this was once a political house.






Across the river in Havana



Havana.  The old American built hotels still stand.



A cannon which protects Havana.


My guide showing my how to hold my leads.  Notice hes bareback in a halter.









Cutest stallion EVER.









Statues in Veradero.






Fresh pineapple in the market.



Bananas in the market.










11 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! My dad's bf is from Cuba. We've seen beautiful photos just like you shared on your post. LOVE the building colorful structures. Happy This Moment See Beautiful Friday. Happy Seeing Beauty. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love Cuba, in particular the people. Been to Havana twice and agree it has very interesting architecture. My wife bought a bag of toothpaste/toothbrushes from her boss+other goodies, but they didn't last long. Reminiscing is great. I do my blog partly just to remember the good things in life. John Davidson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love Cuba, in particular the people. Been to Havana twice and agree it has very interesting architecture. My wife bought a bag of toothpaste/toothbrushes from her boss+other goodies, but they didn't last long. Reminiscing is great. I do my blog partly just to remember the good things in life. John Davidson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wpwzers ther is a whole lot of beautiful there. I wish more people could experence it. Thank you for shaing.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. It truly is beautiful. I have always wanted to go scuba diving there. I had read in a book that the old buildings had been stripped and trashed but it looks as though they may be restoring many of them now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The insides of most of the buildings are not nearly as nice as the outside. Then you get the rare ones that are either a museum, or an art gallery that are just absolutely stunning. No place quite like it on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous place! Definitely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...