This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year ☀ Welcome 2013


Photo by Susan Dall
  I said goodbye to 2012 with a smile, and welcomed 2013 with open arms this morning.  It has been a good year, one with many exciting changes, some tough work, and a few important learning experiences.

  To start 2013 my husband and I have decided to dedicate ourselves to a healthier diet.  We are going to attempt a juicing detox, all vegetables and fruit in the form of juice or a smoothy.  We bought ourselves the "Big Boss" juicer and today was our first day.  So far, so good.  Healthy vegan based snacks are ok too.  No sugar, no wheat.  I am not a vegan or vegetarian, nor do I think I would be one for life.  I am however going to see how this goes, and if I like it, and feel better I just may stick with it.


  I am looking forward to this year with my horses, and have many hopes and plans for us together.  I will get into that further in a future post when I reflect on 2012 and look into my future goals.

  I thank everyone for sharing this blog with me and I can't wait to see what excitement 2013 brings us all.

  Happy New Year and best wishes of health happiness in 2013.

Archie rollin' in the New Year!


William and my mom's Sugar Foot!

The boys lip wrestling.  Photo by Susan Dall

Merlin my boarder soaking up the sun.  
Photo by Susan Dall

Liam

Liam - So freakin big now!

Happy New year from William! 
Photo by Susan Dall

8 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures! Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Woof! LOVE the kissing photos. Oh let us know how you like the juicer, my mom always wants to get one. Happy 2013! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Pictures! Happy New Year can't wait to read about what happens during this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos. Thanks for stopping for a visit on my blog yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, glad to see Parker's lessons paid off! I did a painting of him watching his two chestnut babysitters nattering and called it, "Watch and Learn!"

    Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday to the ponies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, the juicer looks awesome :)
    Love all the pics.
    Wishing you all the best for 2013

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very intrigued to hear how the juicing goes. I really want to try out the whole vegan thing but it seems like an awful lot of work. ;) Currently, I don't eat anything that walks on four legs which is pretty easy but I'd definitely like to take it a step further.

    Love all the pictures! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...