This blog is about my life, a 28 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

❄ Merry Christmas From Catori Lane and A Filly's Best Friend ❄


  Merry Christmas from me, at A Filly's Best Friend.  Merry Christmas from my family and furrbabies at Catori Lane.  I thank you all for taking the time to read into my life, and I feel happy and blessed to see into yours.  I can't tell you what it means to me to read the blogs of fellow horse, dog, and design lovers.  We are a different breed and I am so glad I am not alone out there.  Thank you for being a part of my life, I look forward to seeing what 2013 brings.  ❄ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! ❄

Merry Christmas from Willy man.  Maybe next year someone can get him a toothbrush.

I love Parkers face here....his marking almost looks fake.

William can fly - despite torn blanket..

Broo taking in the holiday snacks.

Bentley is exhausted...

Archie showing despite his racing career he is still the FASTEST.

Parker says "I'm not even trying".

as they turn the final corner to head down the stretch....

Parkie can FLY

Archie can FLY

Don't stop me now!

I WILL be fancy Rolex horse....shavings in the tail and all.

I'm good? I'm pretty .....

Let's go!

So we made these Candycane Martinis



Bentley LOVED wearing these.

even Broo Broo was smiling for the camera

Here is the martini...

mmmmm they were so good.

Ozzy is so satisfied with his ball...


Our cousin Oliver.

He's not too sure of his obnoxious cousins...

Broo says "it's all good".

Ozzy says;

"This place is all right"
❄ Merry Christmas, I love you all ❄.


11 comments:

  1. merry christmas and a happy new year to you the dogs and horses from me and Gatsby :) love your blog and can't wait to see what 2013 brings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Love the photos! They boys look like they are having a great time in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! I love the photos of the boys running in the snow, it's great that they all play together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you and Parker get to Rolex, I am sooo there as your cheering squad! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ozzy is right, your farm is the place to be. The horses look like they were all full of Christmas Spirit! Peppermint martinis, I'm all over that.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, from my critter to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics as always, but blegh candy cane martinis sound dreadful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the pictures! Happy you are back to blogging and can't wait to see what adventures 2013 holds for you and the ponies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great pictures! I would be scared the ponies would slip haha!

    Yum candy cane martinis!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pawsome horse pictures - wow!!!
    Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry belated Christmas to you! This post made me smile and that martini made me thirsty!
    Love your blog and reading all about the horses and dogs!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...