This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Oh How I Hate My Life Without Internet

 
  Greetings from my work computer.  Sneaking in some blogger time to say I am still here!  I am waiting for internet at the new farm, and I lost my phone for a while there too.  Luckily, I found my phone but it will still be another week before we have the internet hooked up.  Oh the joys of country life.


  How did we ever survive before the internet?  In reality I really only use it for blogging, reading blogs, and catching up on horse news...but I mean, that is my life right there in a nut shell!


 I have lots of great news to share, and will try and do some minimal updated from my phone until we are set back up.


  I leave you with a view at our new farm "Catori Lane Stables"... Be back soon to bloggin normalcy, miss you all bloggers.


XO Tori

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful double rainbow. Life on the farm looks just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so jealous you are sooo lucky!! cant wait for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow., 2 rainbows., I never saw this in personally., beautiful photo.

    Dog Fence for Any size yard.
    Pet Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is one cool picture. What did we do before internet
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a double rainbow on Friday afternoon! (and my husband of course has to make jokes relating to the viral youtube video... "double rainbow! what does it mean?!")
    I was without Internet for over 2 weeks when traveling out of the country with my grandmother over Easter- I really started to enjoy the freedom from my inbox! Though of course was happy to get back to "the real world" again. When you have to work, a lack of Internet is just a no go.
    Also, just read your post on William; I'm so sorry you had to go through that horror! And glad he is recovering!
    Corinna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get your Internet back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...