This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Haaaaave You Met Brewster???







 I don't think I introduced the newer member of our family.  I so called adopted him in November.  My aunts co worker was recently divorced and a full time nurse so not enough time for Brewster.  He is a 3 year old Cairn Terrior, and a real terrior at heart.  He came with the name Brewster, so now we have Broo, and Brewster.  People think I really like beer...which I do ;)







Him and Broo have become best buddies.  You have to keep a watchful eye, but he has fit in nicely :)





Nappin' in the car...
Helping do laundry.





  Can never have too many dogs...:)

4 comments:

  1. adorable! The kid seemsright at home, BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweeties they both are! :) Lucky Brewster!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...