This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Boys Are Stupid - Throw Rocks at Them


I do not get men. I probably never will. Thinking I may not want to anymore.

















I'm going to take this moment to vent some of my frustrations in the opposite sex.




Get a real job. Not a job you say you have which you rarely attend and spend the afternoon laying around your house.






I have a car, you do not. That does not mean I will constantly go to YOUR place and drive YOUR ass around. Take the bus, take a cab, ride a bike, hitch hike for Christs sake. I'm not a taxi and once maybe just once I want to be picked up.










I do not want to meet you at a club for a date. That's like trying scheduling a guaranteed pick up and take home and I want none of that!





You have a girlfriend, you don't know that I know, but I know. Stop texting me because you think I'm in love with you. I may have once thought you were the greatest thing ever and would have done anything to be with you, but those days are over. STOP texting me smileys, stop trying to send me pictures of you on msn. You HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. I know this, you are NOT fooling me. You have been deleted from my phone and will get the "who is this" every time you text.








Stop cyber stalking my blog. I can see that you read it. You hate, you want me dead. So why do you read this dribble? I hope this is the last time you come here.






If you add me to facebook, then proceed to have your status updates about how much you miss your ex girlfriend, don't get all upset when I refuse to go out with you AND tell you why. "They are just lyrics I like" does not work with me. Nice try though.








Why do you only want to hang out when your girlfriend is out of town? If we are really friends then she should know we are friends. If she can't handle that then you need a new girlfriend.








Asking me to come hang out in your parents basement is not acceptable for a 25 year old man. I'm sorry but I just can't do it.









Why do you wait until 20 minutes before you want to make plans to make plans? I'm a busy girl, don't get mad when I say I'm busy and then go on and on about how I never have time to hang out. Some people have responsibilities and can't drop everything the minute you want to "chill".








It's easy to see that many women share my stance. Just googling "stupid boys" thousands upon thousands of pictures come up. Am I destined for a life of frustration? The big question remains...

Why do some of them have to be so cute?

5 comments:

  1. those are the very reasons i married an older man...not that older men do not have problems, but mine doesn't have immature selfish loser issues as was described above...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the eternal men and women (or should that be men VS women?) conundrum. Neither side gets the other and yet both end up falling madly in love with each other.

    All I hope is that to whoever your diatribe was directed has seen sense and take the hin FINALLY and as if FURTHER PROOF WAS NEEDED that his services are surplus as of... now? one year ago? back in the mid 80s?

    I loved your rant, by the way, and the illustrations that accompanied. Then again, when you reach the grand age of 37 (38 in November), you have had already to prove so much in the male world that you do not care anymore about who's looking or who isn't.

    Brilliant post. Many thanks.

    By the way, 'chocho' or 'chochito' is pronounced with a soft 'sh' as in shower. Which is probably what your ex-bloke will be taking after he reads your post. And a cold one at that :-).

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger played up on me when I pressed 'publish', so I hope my comment still went through. In case it didn't, 'chochito' or 'chocho' is pronounced with a soft 'sh' as in shower.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Unfortunately for me this is about many men - not just one, I am so lucky to have encountered each and every one LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boys are stupid. I'm dating an older man and he is still stupid. It doesn't change ha ha. Tonight I am in trouble because I did not stand over HIS nine year old daughters shoulder and say something about the crusty food covered bowl she put in the dish washer. Stupid boys.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...